As previous indicated during open enrollment, E24x7INC has made the decision to no longer provide Short Term Disability (STD) as a company paid benefit, effective January 1, 2019. STD will be available to employees as a voluntary benefit. E24x7inc will continue to cover your Term Life, AD&D, and Dental coverage throughout this option plan. This decision was made due to the sharp increase in the medical premiums and our commitment to continue to cover those rising costs at the same high percentage as we have done in the past.
We will be following through with this plan and increasing our employee benefit options! E24x7INC will cover at no cost to the employee term life insurance and accident and dismemberment with a benefit amount of $50,000.
- Employees will have the option to purchase additional term life insurance.
- Employees will have the option to purchase term life insurance for their dependents.
- Employees will have the option to purchase short-term disability.
- Employees will have the option to purchase long-term disability.
- Employees will have the option to purchase vision coverage.
- Employees will have free and confidential 24-hour access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Please consider your options carefully and feel free to ask questions. All benefits named above will be effective January 1, 2019. Your HR team will be contacting you as soon as enrollment through the Benefits Portal is available. We will also post the new Benefits documents and information on the Employee Portal for your future reference!